Swamps are a good place to find level-up materials for each school. Once you play a match in the Swamp, you will only have access to it for one hour for the day.You will encounter frog and chameleon enemies, which are a great level-up resource for your Fighters.
- The Tuesday Mist is a great source of Wisp and Fem Wisp Evo, which are an otherwise rare Evo Material. There is also a chance for the rare Prismatic Fem Wisp .
- Wednesday Treasures will drop Chest enemies of varying Evo stages, which are Evo Materials. It can also drop the Marbled Jewelry Chest .
- Thursday Mine drops gems of varying Evo stages, which are an otherwise fairly rare Evo Material.
- The Friday Nest has ants of varying Evo stages, which are an otherwise rare Evo Material.
- Weekend Gold Mine will award you with high amounts of Gold after every level. Gold is used in high amounts when leveling and evolving Fighters, so it is good to take advantage of this island on the weekends.
The Web Asteroid has many different standard Fighters available, but the primary reason for doing this island is for the Spider drops. Spiders are an Evo material, which is used both for evolving Lil and Elemental Frogs, your primary Level Up material. Later Evo stages of Frogs have significantly increased experience points when used in the Level-Up process, which makes the Spiders on this level essential.
Trivia Crack will place you up against fun cartoon enemy Fighters.
One lair is available at any given time, and it will remain available for two weeks before another lair takes its place. Lairs have random standard enemies available, but they are lucrative because they have a chance to drop their respective schools' Dragon and Elven Fighter. They are composed of 3 stages, and later stages have higher chances of dropping these rare Fighters.
One gate is available at any given time, and it will remain available for two weeks before another gate takes its place. Gates have random standard enemies available, but they are lucrative because they have a chance to drop their respective schools' Colossus and Sniper Fighter. They are composed of 3 stages, and later stages have higher chances of dropping these rare Fighters.